Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: '08 G.C. SE Switching 2nd Row Seats

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 10:04 PM
alsparl
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '08 G.C. SE Switching 2nd Row Seats

I am new to this forum and have enjoyed what I have read thus far so felt comfortable enough to post here. We have an '08 G.C. SE with a bench 2nd seat. We have been blessed beyond belief with this vehicle and can't complain about anything. What I can complain about are my 3 boys are getting taller although still in grade school. Time flies for sure and its making me feel old. The bench seat is really an inconvenience at this time and I really like the idea of bucket seats in the middle. I am not in a position to trade the vehicle in and I am comfortable with getting the most out of my units by taking care of them.

With that being said, is there a reputable company that either does the conversion from bench to Stow N Go bucket seats or are the pieces available, etc to do it yourself? I would speculate they would be due to companies making handicapped accessible vans.

I apologize if this has been asked numerous times and I was unable to find the threads with the info, but thank you for your time and consideration.

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: '08 G.C. SE Switching 2nd Row Seats