Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[4th Gen : 01-07]: '05 GC Sudden Eletrical Issues

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 04:50 AM
KARMACONNECTIONS
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '05 GC Sudden Eletrical Issues

'05 GC with 260,000 + mile,s sat for a couple of months, turned it on and no windows, radio, wipers, horn or AC/heater. Turned it to acc and the wipers move but won't pump the juice, windows work slowly, radio works and i hear some kind of noise as if ac trying to come to life, and still no horn. I did look at the fuses, seemed good did not know how to test the relays. I've been looking for diagrams of the wires so I could look to see if wires are damaged because I think a little critter was in the car. I have been told it could be the bcm, short in a wire or the ignition. I am a beginner chick but if i could start tracing wires or a process of elimination. Don't have much $, husband has Alz so I've had to learn to tons of guy things. He does have lots of craftman tools, several different kinds of meters. I'm willing to learn and try if some one is willing to talk me through it or send pics to follow.

Quick Reply: [4th Gen : 01-07]: '05 GC Sudden Eletrical Issues