Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: Who is the supplier for MoPar shocks?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2015, 08:36 PM
04 Quadcab
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who is the supplier for MoPar shocks?

I'm now on my third set of rear shocks on my '13 GC, and like the first two, they are starting to clunk & rattle. I guess I can ask the dealer to replace them again under warranty, but I'm thinking of just buying my own.
Obviously, I don't want to replace with the same ones that come on the car, so I need to know who makes the shocks.
Anyone got an answer?

Old 11-27-2015, 11:52 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Search the Internet. Monroe, rancho, etc. try shockwarehouse.com. Plenty of places online as well as you local parts stores.

Old 11-28-2015, 12:55 PM
04 Quadcab
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default That doesn't help

Originally Posted by jkeaton
Search the Internet. Monroe, rancho, etc. try shockwarehouse.com. Plenty of places online as well as you local parts stores.
Yeah, I know how to locate shocks for sale. I first need to know which ones NOT to get, which is why I'm asking who makes MoPar shocks. Let's say they're made by Monroe--I would want to buy a different brand like KYB so that I don't get the same shock that is already giving me problems.

Quick Reply: [5th Gen : 08+]: Who is the supplier for MoPar shocks?