Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

power outlet/cig. lighter

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2015, 04:38 PM
Tizzy1
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

2010 minivan, fuse for power outlet is M36, looking latch side toward you, it is the bottom left row, 4th to the right, 20a. If you have power at both sides of the fuse, it goes to the C6 connector underneath it, pin 10. It goes through the fire wall at the C200 connector which is a 43 pin black squarish connector with a lever to connect and release it. The power outlet terminal is pin 1. It goes to the outlet from there.

Old 12-22-2015, 04:55 PM
Jim L
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you tizzy, I have a broken wire in the harness between the connector under the fuses and the connection under the dash. I found the wire by the fuses and ran a new one to the connector under the dash. I didn't want to untape the wire harness.

Old 12-23-2015, 09:25 AM
Tizzy1
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

good call, it runs in the wheel well and is a pain to get to.

Old 12-28-2015, 08:55 PM
Grandcaravanpos

Hi im new here not sure if im posting in right area or not. Im hqving a problem with my 2005 dodge grand caravan. Sometimes when driving i lose power to radio wipers and power windows also my left signal light at the front only works when my headlights are off ive tried changing bulb fuses tried another bcm and still having the same problem i wondering if maybe i have to change the fuse box/panel beside the battery does anyone think that would work or have and ideas as to what could be wrong. The radio windows and wipers inly happens o ce in a while the left front signal light is an all the time issue. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Old 07-12-2018, 07:43 PM
vari lavin
Default Thanks a lot

Originally Posted by garrettl
I just found it. It is the RDO/IP IGN fuse. There is key or numbering of fuses in the manual or on the inside cover. This is definitely something Dodge could be more clear about their manual. In the meantime, I'm returning the inverter to Wal-Mart (I should have known better) since it blew a fuse on my GM without anything even being plugged into it!
I almost lost hope right before reading your message it was definitely the RDO / IP ignition thank you for saving me a trip to the mechanic. I replaced it and is all working fine right now

Quick Reply: power outlet/cig. lighter