Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Changed starter... no A/C!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 01:10 AM
danl
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Changed starter... no A/C!

Hey everyone,

I was replacing my friends starter on her 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3 L (has rear A/C), and after the van was returned, my friend told me that the A/C was no longer blowing cold air. I checked the fuse and it was fine, and I even took both battery cables off for 15 minutes, hoping to reset the computer if anything had happened there. Still nothing though. The A/C clutch does work, ive checked to make sure it engages. I just can't figure out why it would stop working over night. I am for certain that I did not mess with any of the A/C stuff while working on it, so I don't think that I did anything. If anyone has any ideas, let me know! Thank you!

Danny

Old 06-15-2006, 05:07 AM
minivanin
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Changed starter... no A/C!

double check the connections, they tie into the same harness as the starter is, most likely you disconnected it & forgot, or knocked it loose, jack 'er up, crawl under & take a peek at that wiring, i bet thats what it is

-greg

Quick Reply: Changed starter... no A/C!