Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

94 voyager wont start...

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 11:24 PM
schwinnman1331
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 voyager wont start...

so im working with a 94 voyager with a 3.0 in it that wont start.... i am pretty sure taht its not getting fuel cause it turns over really fast... the fuel filter and pump were replaced not even 1000 miles ago... but i think the place that did it put a cheap one in... i replaced the coil with one out of a junkyard cause i was sure that it wasnt getting spark... but it still doesnt start... i have power going to the coil but i dont think i am getting any out... i checked the timeing belt to make sure it didnt break or anythign like that... then one of my mechanic friends suggested that it could be the crank sensor... cause i heard that is bad if u dont get spark or fuel... so if that is true well i need to know were the crank sensor is and how to check it... the can has 221k miles on it... is it worth fixing it... and its used a lot and still runs good... thanks

Quick Reply: 94 voyager wont start...