Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2006 GC SXT Still has clockspring problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 04:19 PM
drdoct
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 GC SXT Still has clockspring problem

My brand new (3600 mile) Dodge Grand Caravan SXT just left the service area with a new clockspring. There was a recall on the wiper motor also that I had done. What's odd is that my horn and everything worked except the airbag light randomly came on. I just dont get it. Dodge just did a huge recall on their older models and yet they STILL are continuing with a bad design? I realize that the Caravan is due probably to be redone, but wouldnt it be in Dodge/Chrysler's best interest to actually modify the recalled part on their next year cars? I'm not a Dodge basher because I love the van and thought about selling the kids and getting the srt Charger. But this one left me scratching my head. So to all the 2006 Dodge Caravan people out there.... beware the clockspring problem wasnt fixed. Now I just wonder about the one they installed.... will it go dead at 36001 miles?

Old 07-01-2006, 05:21 AM
rabtrfld
Default RE: 2006 GC SXT Still has clockspring problem

please tell me what is a clockspring?

Old 07-27-2010, 02:02 PM
jetjock
Default Air Bag Light - FIXED?? 5 Times

Deleted

Last edited by jetjock; 07-27-2010 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Sent out as a New Post

Quick Reply: 2006 GC SXT Still has clockspring problem