Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Wheels ...

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 10:51 PM
Baveux
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheels ...

I want to buy 4 regular wheels (steel ) for my Grand caravan 2006, they will be used to mount winter tires. I dont mind new or used. The van comes with 16 " tires but I dont mind to buy 15" for winters if I cant find 16 " , I will have to compensate with the tire circumference.

Now I wonder about the wheel pattern offset stud hole etc etc, How far can I go back in my research for some decent steel wheel, 2000 to 2006 ? Any idea ??

Thanks to you all

Old 05-03-2007, 12:13 AM
clacker
Default RE: Wheels ...

Sorry for bringing back a old topic and also that looking for winter wheels in Spring is kind of weird.

Ok, I looking for the same type of information about the bolt partern. Since the Base Grand Caravan comes with 15" steelie, I confortable to swap the 16" mags for winter. But will it work for sure?

I may look also for 16" steel wheel, I will do research to see the difference in price for the winter tires.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks
Sébastien
Mirabel, QC

Old 05-04-2007, 01:22 AM
clacker
Default RE: Wheels ...

TTT

The reason I'm asking is because I have a set of 15" Subaru, and if they fit, I would not sell them.

I know, I can jack it and try it, but if the info is available, it is just easier.
thanks.

Quick Reply: Wheels ...