Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

omgosh caravans break down more on parleys canyon utah than any other!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 05:11 PM
newtruckbuyer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default omgosh caravans break down more on parleys canyon utah than any other!

Wow ive been taking note of the cars broken down going up the steep hill and caravans are unreal! Hands down theres no other like it ive seen four at one time broken down.

Old 08-21-2006, 02:04 AM
Goofy173
Rookie
Default RE: omgosh caravans break down more on parleys canyon utah than any other!

I kinda noticed the same thing in Colorado the other day but it was Jeep Wranglers. I've never seen so many Jeeps broke down on the mountain roads. Last winter I pulled 3 of them out of the ditch with my 91 Caravan. All 3 had something screwed up with the drivetrain. Probably the same problem with the ones going up the mountains.

Old 09-05-2006, 08:49 PM
richardh05k
Default RE: omgosh caravans break down more on parleys canyon utah than any other!

LOL, I'm one of them. Radiator started leaking. It was $400 dollars later and 6 hrs. and we were back on the road.

Quick Reply: omgosh caravans break down more on parleys canyon utah than any other!