Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

1995 Grand voyager update---fuel pump, starter, dual exhaust, and now i need a set of spark plugs!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 09:48 AM
juspay4speed
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Grand voyager update---fuel pump, starter, dual exhaust, and now i need a set of spark plugs!!!

so a little update here....1st i replaced the fuel pump with a lifetime warranted one, new fuel filter, new starter, 5% tint in the rear, 35% in the front, wired in a Cobra Night Watch CB--with a Wilson 5000 antenna, added a cell phone attenna, got seatcovers (to protect, not to cover-up), Dodge floormats and steering-wheel cover, foglights, FIrefighter lights in the dash, and then went and got duals on the van. went with the single pipe y-ing just before the rear axle. with a Flowmaster 40-series muffler, sounds frickin amazing (for a van) will try to update with pics, sound clips, and video here soon.

Old 08-24-2006, 04:06 PM
minivanin
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1995 Grand voyager update---fuel pump, starter, dual exhaust, and now i need a set of spark plugs!!!

heres a quick vid of mine, when i had my old dual side pipes exhaust (one on each side, exiting in front of the rear wheels) that i had made, with a Flowmaster standard 40

3.3L BTW

Click here to see Video

-greg

Quick Reply: 1995 Grand voyager update---fuel pump, starter, dual exhaust, and now i need a set of spark plugs!!!