Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2002 Grand Caravan - Where is the Under-Dash Junction Block

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 11:48 PM
lkannard
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Grand Caravan - Where is the Under-Dash Junction Block

I am trying to locate the under-dash Junction Block for my 2002 Grand Caravan. I receive my Chilton's Manual and shows a picture of it, but unless I am blind, I can not locate it. I have removed the lower panel under the steering column but not the kneepad panel. Why can't they make things to get at.

All three of my brake lights are out and I was going to check the fuses in the Junction Panel. I have checked the fuses in the panel under the hood. The blinkers work and the parking lights come on when you turn the headlights on.

Old 10-10-2006, 09:50 AM
brandoncrone
Veteran
Default RE: 2002 Grand Caravan - Where is the Under-Dash Junction Block

There aren't any fuses under the dash. All of the fuses are under the hood. Check the white and tan wire coming out of the brake light switch to see if you have power when you press the brake pedal.

Old 10-10-2006, 10:36 PM
lkannard
Default RE: 2002 Grand Caravan - Where is the Under-Dash Junction Block

I have already replaced the brake light pedal switch, but I will double check the two wires for power. Would it be possible for all three brake light bulbs to fail at once?

Quick Reply: 2002 Grand Caravan - Where is the Under-Dash Junction Block