Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

New

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 12:10 PM
delrifik
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New

Hi all
I'm new to the forum and I do have a problem with my dodge caravan 2003. If someone can direct me to where I can post and in hopes that someone could help me with it. I would surely be appreciated. To give a over view, my 2003 dodge caravan sport is makeing a whinning noise from the front end. At first we thought it was the power steering fluid being low, but that wasnt the case. It does however whine more when turning the wheel, but then again it whines when the wheel is not turned at all. From reading a bit here and there, I read that it might be the powersteering pump going out. There is only 46000 miles on this van and I just bought it in May. If anyone has any idea what it might be, or where to start looking. I also get a smell now in then in the van that is like either the brake pads burning or gas smell. Since we live on a well traveled road I wasnt sure if it was the van or from the other vehicles.

Thank you for your time, and any information will be helpful.

Delrifik

Old 11-02-2006, 11:20 PM
sharx ram
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New

Welcome to the forum [8D]