Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Ignition ripped out major issues after

Old 01-22-2007, 06:32 PM
xOm3gAx
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ignition ripped out major issues after

Ok so heres the deal my van was stolen a while ago and i got it back a few days later and began replacing what was stolen from it and broken. All thats left is the ignition which is busted up pretty bad. This is where the problem is, now its easy enough to start the big issue is that when the ignition is in any position except reversed aux (when u turn the key to you) the windows dont work, the wipers dont work(front ones the back works fine), the radio doesnt work and the travel heads up display doesnt work either. Now the only part i'm honostly worried about is the front wipers.

Anyone have any idea what the problem might be? There are 2 exposed copper plates probably contacts from the looks of them in the ignition at the bottom of where the lock cylinder used to be. Would one of the modules under the hood be the cause of this or could there be something else? Thanks much for any help anyone can give me.

Edit: Almost forgot its a 94 G-Caravan with a 3.0

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ignition ripped out major issues after