Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

alot of strange problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 06:56 PM
darkwaterdevil
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default alot of strange problems

ok i read this on here so it kindof goes with my problem. 1999 grand caravan wont shift highher than 2nd i guess. wipers go on wenever they want and airbag light is always on. any ideas?

A. Okay Heidi, this is what the Body Control Module does:
The Body Control Module (BCM) supplies vehicle occupants with visual and audible information and controls various vehicle functions, To provide and receive information, the module is interfaced to the vehicle's serial bus communications network, the Chrysler Collision Detection (CCD) bus. This network consists of the powertrain control module (PCM), the Transmission Control Module (TCM) , the electro/mechanical instrument cluster (MIC) , the Airbag Control Module (ACM) , the Compass/mini-trip module and the Controller Antilock brake Module (CAB). The BCM is operational when battery power is supplied to the module. Ignition switch power is needed for ignition switch functions.

Quick Reply: alot of strange problems