Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2007 Grand Caravan? Any Issue?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 03:15 AM
moosehunter
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Grand Caravan? Any Issue?

My parents are looking at buying a 07 Grand Caravan and was wandering if there was any major issue reported.

It's fully loaded with DVD etc and real nice if they take my little one with them but just wandering if there is major issue reported etc...
by the way the financing is awesome with 0% for 60 months.
Thanks!

Old 03-25-2007, 02:00 AM
moosehunter
Professional
Default RE: 2007 Grand Caravan? Any Issue?

Guess not!

Old 03-29-2007, 12:05 AM
vipergg
Rookie
Default RE: 2007 Grand Caravan? Any Issue?

They are pretty good vehicles now . I am buying a SWB SXT this weekend for like a little over $18000 with alloys,cruise,air,pw/l , tinted windows , am/fm/cd/cassette with 6 speakers and my favorite a "full size spare" tire , no stupid donut . With my being able to buy for 1% under invoice and a 3000 rebate and the dealer thru in the 7/70000 powertrain for free I can't pass this up , it was this or a Chevy trailblazer . It came down to not being able to justify all the added gas the TB would use . It was a nice vehicle and if gas was still reasonable and looked to stay reasonable I would have gone that way , it was a nice vehicle and rode very nice.

Quick Reply: 2007 Grand Caravan? Any Issue?