Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

I connect 430N RHB

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 10:42 PM
Talon233
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I connect 430N RHB

Maybe someone could help me. I have 2013 Challenger with the above head unit. In navigation mode it will not display the speedometer. I remember that this worked before. Is there a way to reset the unit?

Old 05-27-2015, 12:23 PM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Talon233
Maybe someone could help me. I have 2013 Challenger with the above head unit. In navigation mode it will not display the speedometer. I remember that this worked before. Is there a way to reset the unit?
Talon233,

Have you recently performed any updates to the system? When did you notice the change?

As per the User's Manual for your radio, the trip information page displays your present speed and provides statistics about your trip.

Old 05-27-2015, 02:27 PM
Talon233
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I took it to dealer about a month ago and they loaded the update and it still did not fix the problem. When I first got the car I used it a couple of times and was working fine. My car is not my primary and stays in the garage for at least 5-6 months a year

Old 05-28-2015, 10:00 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Talon233
I took it to dealer about a month ago and they loaded the update and it still did not fix the problem. When I first got the car I used it a couple of times and was working fine. My car is not my primary and stays in the garage for at least 5-6 months a year
Talon233,

You may "restore the system settings" from the main menu. This can be accomplished by touching "Settings" > "System" > then the top left of the screen > and "Restore".

You can also follow the same steps to restore the original navigation settings by selecting "Navigation".

Here is a link to a PDF copy of the radio user guide as well:

http://www.fcacanada.ca/owners/en/service_manuals.php

Quick Reply: I connect 430N RHB