Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

Need help with my fog lights

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2015, 04:36 PM
Bjohnsonfast1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Need help with my fog lights

So after the dealership wanting $50 for a replacement fog light bulb I decided to go to the auto store (actually tried 5 different stores) to find one cheaper. No one seems to have the size I need so I'm thinking about buying it online. Should I try to go LED or even HID or is there too many problems and how hard would it be to install. Or if anyone knows where to find a replacement or the part numbers for the original set up. I'm open to options. Thanks

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T

Old 12-04-2015, 10:04 PM
swiftjr
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bjohnsonfast1
So after the dealership wanting $50 for a replacement fog light bulb I decided to go to the auto store (actually tried 5 different stores) to find one cheaper. No one seems to have the size I need so I'm thinking about buying it online. Should I try to go LED or even HID or is there too many problems and how hard would it be to install. Or if anyone knows where to find a replacement or the part numbers for the original set up. I'm open to options. Thanks

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T
http://m.autoanything.com/lights/Dodge/Challenger/111A50169A52529A0A23A784A1.aspx

Quick Reply: Need help with my fog lights