Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

Need an idea, please help

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2016, 06:41 PM
Blondehemi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need an idea, please help

Hi I'm a nurse so I don't have a lot of experience on the mechanics of cars but I have add 2014 Challenger and I only drive it about once a week or so but today I looked and on the pavement there was a gunky kinda yellow spot underneath the rear of the car. It has no smell and the spot is about the size of a softball. The car has not been drove in about four days . It's directly in the middle of the rear of the car and I looked under it and it's right underneath the gas tank where there's like a round lid at the gas tank, does anyone have any ideas what this could be ?

Old 02-24-2016, 10:59 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Originally Posted by Blondehemi
Hi I'm a nurse so I don't have a lot of experience on the mechanics of cars but I have add 2014 Challenger and I only drive it about once a week or so but today I looked and on the pavement there was a gunky kinda yellow spot underneath the rear of the car. It has no smell and the spot is about the size of a softball. The car has not been drove in about four days . It's directly in the middle of the rear of the car and I looked under it and it's right underneath the gas tank where there's like a round lid at the gas tank, does anyone have any ideas what this could be ?
Without a picture no. I assume it's still under warranty. Take it to the dealer.

Quick Reply: Need an idea, please help