Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

RUMORS OF CHALLENGER

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 02:49 PM
edbama2
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RUMORS OF CHALLENGER

I just called the salesman that sold me my truck last month. He said the challenger is a go. He couldn't answer what changes might take place nor the price. He is as eager as I am. He was saying also for 08. I better get my wifes car paid off so I can get one. Oh wait, so she can get one LOL.

Old 01-25-2006, 03:42 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't mean any disrespect to any salesmen, but they are the last ones who recieved information about the company...

He isn't gonna tell you anything we don't already know...

Old 01-26-2006, 12:05 AM
its_hey_ma
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Isuzu's are actually a gm now, and the new isuzu truck isn't based off the gmt355 (colorado/canyon), but instead they other way. The isuzu trucks came first across see then the colorado/canyon came based on them. Much like the Holden monero was made in australia much before the gto was made, which the gto is based off.

ORIGINAL: MidnightBlueNeon

ORIGINAL: nickoman01

ORIGINAL: ViperGTS

I'm glad some dealers know what's going on. Me and my dad asked about the Izuzu truck that just came out a few months ago (based on the Canyon platform) and he had no idea what was up.
thats what you get for trying to buy a ****ty foreign car like Isuzu.
You guys were actually interested in an Isuzu vehicle? They are nothing more than Hondas...

Good info, mr wzrd...

Old 01-26-2006, 03:46 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh I didn't know it was GM now... typical... GM buying more sh*tty car companies...

The Rodeo, Trooper etc used to be based off of the Honda Passport... The Rodeo was exactly the same, but with Isuzu badges...

Quick Reply: RUMORS OF CHALLENGER