Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

RUMORS OF CHALLENGER

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 05:46 PM
mr wzrd
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RUMORS OF CHALLENGER

TALKED TO MY LOCAL DODGE SALES REP,TOLD HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I WANTED ON THE LIST ,TO ORDER A NEW CHALLENGER.HE TOLD ME THAT DODGE WAS PLANING TO BRING THEM TO THE MARKET FOR THE 08 SEASON.THAT ONE OF THE AMERICAN PLANTS WHERE THEY MAKE PT CRUISERS ,WAS TO BE ITS PLACE OF ASEMBLEY ,AND THERE IN THE PROCESS OF RETOOLING AS WE SPEAK. I CANT WAIT ..IF ITS REASONABLY PRICED ILL TRADE MY 06 DAYTONA CHARGER IN A MINUTE !!

Old 01-23-2006, 05:48 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Default RE: RUMORS OF CHALLENGER

I'm glad some dealers know what's going on. Me and my dad asked about the Izuzu truck that just came out a few months ago (based on the Canyon platform) and he had no idea what was up.

-Matt-

Old 01-23-2006, 06:21 PM
deranged
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: mr wzrd

TALKED TO MY LOCAL DODGE SALES REP,TOLD HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I WANTED ON THE LIST ,TO ORDER A NEW CHALLENGER.HE TOLD ME THAT DODGE WAS PLANING TO BRING THEM TO THE MARKET FOR THE 08 SEASON.THAT ONE OF THE AMERICAN PLANTS WHERE THEY MAKE PT CRUISERS ,WAS TO BE ITS PLACE OF ASEMBLEY ,AND THERE IN THE PROCESS OF RETOOLING AS WE SPEAK. I CANT WAIT ..IF ITS REASONABLY PRICED ILL TRADE MY 06 DAYTONA CHARGER IN A MINUTE !!
Thanks for the great news Mr. Wzrd! When I first went to my dealer to request to be put on the list, they acted like they had no clue what I was talking about. So I took them pictures and sure enough they didn't know anything about it. I could tell because they had the same reaction everyone else does when they first see the Challenger, their jaws hit the floor! I still can't figure out why they the people who sell the product aren't up on "current events".

Old 01-23-2006, 07:37 PM
MGDMike
Champion

ORIGINAL: deranged

ORIGINAL: mr wzrd

Thanks for the great news Mr. Wzrd! When I first went to my dealer to request to be put on the list, they acted like they had no clue what I was talking about. So I took them pictures and sure enough they didn't know anything about it. I could tell because they had the same reaction everyone else does when they first see the Challenger, their jaws hit the floor! I still can't figure out why they the people who sell the product aren't up on "current events".
I've been there before...I couldn't tell if the dude was playing dumb or was really dumb.

Old 01-23-2006, 09:19 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

They're playing 'cause they want to sell you a car NOW!!!!!!

Dusty

Old 01-23-2006, 09:29 PM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

ORIGINAL: ViperGTS

I'm glad some dealers know what's going on. Me and my dad asked about the Izuzu truck that just came out a few months ago (based on the Canyon platform) and he had no idea what was up.

-Matt-

thats what you get for trying to buy a ****ty foreign car like Isuzu.

anyways isn't the pt cruiser made at beliverde, Il where the neon was build and the caliber and compass are being worked on?

Old 01-23-2006, 10:29 PM
deranged
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: dustyloins

They're playing 'cause they want to sell you a car NOW!!!!!!

Dusty

That strategy doesn't work.

Old 01-24-2006, 12:48 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: nickoman01

ORIGINAL: ViperGTS

thats what you get for trying to buy a ****ty foreign car like Isuzu.
You guys were actually interested in an Isuzu vehicle? They are nothing more than Hondas...

Good info, mr wzrd...

Old 01-24-2006, 03:14 AM
SHAPman
Record Breaker

The pt's have always been built in mexico. They are still being built there. The challenger will most likely be built at Brampton assy in Canada. The other possibility is sterling heights assy in Mich.

Joe

Old 01-24-2006, 04:27 AM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

ORIGINAL: jgralka

The pt's have always been built in mexico. They are still being built there. The challenger will most likely be built at Brampton assy in Canada. The other possibility is sterling heights assy in Mich.

Joe

yeah my bad on the PT. i just thought since it was based off the neon... did they make anything else there with the neon then? Brampton seems almost to capacity, i can see sterling heights being a better home for it.

Quick Reply: RUMORS OF CHALLENGER