Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2011 Charger RT headlight removal

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 10:57 AM
rescueandheal
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down 2011 Charger RT headlight removal

I have the new redesigned charger. Does anyone know how do I go about changing the head light bulb? How do I remove the assembly? I tried the two bolts on top but nothing. Any ideas or websites to help me?

Mike D

Old 04-17-2011, 09:39 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I haven't had the pleasure to play with one yet however we have a few chrysler/dodge techs here on the forum that have. Just give them some time to respond though as they are extremely busy but they will get over here.

Old 04-21-2011, 10:04 PM
steak59
Record Breaker
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

If you just want to change the bulb, you can just reach ur hand in, pop the cover and yank the bulb out for the right side. For the left side, you have to remove the Air Filter Box. It is the same as the older charger.

As for the whole housing, you need to remove the bumper.
Why are you doing this? These light bulbs are under waranty for 12k/1yr. If you ahve HID, i think they are covered for 3yr/36k base waranty.(Not sure, check with ur dealership)

Quick Reply: 2011 Charger RT headlight removal