Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Tuning programmers

Old 04-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Mrwray
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Tuning programmers

I own a 2006 charger R/T and I'm running a superchips flashpaq programmer. I really like it and it has more performance options then sum of the others. Is there another programmer out there tht is better then the superchips? Also since I'm on here, there is option on the transmission setting where u have the option to "reduce torque management" do exactly does this mean??

Old 04-27-2011, 09:20 AM
Mrwray
Rookie

I just recently looked at the diablo tuners and there is a predator and a trinity.. The trinity looks pretty impressive after reading the details. It claims u can get 100+HP..if thts true,WOW! I think my superchips will replaced shortly!

Old 04-27-2011, 09:31 AM
Mrwray
Rookie

And which one of these tuners will let me totally disable the ESP feature, if not both of them

Old 04-27-2011, 09:33 AM
Mrwray
Rookie

And which one of the tuners will allow me to disable the ESP feature, if not both of them. Any help would b appreciated

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tuning programmers