Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Several issues on Dodge charger RT road and track 2011

Old 11-13-2013, 05:05 PM
UseFz89
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Several issues on Dodge charger RT road and track 2011

HI I bought a used Dodge charger 2011 rt road and track
Its very impressive car but I have some issues like :

1- loud clicking sound comes from the front of the car when I start it . (Only if its cold)

2- Passive entry is not working .

3- When I start Auto on Climate control Its always turn on a max air condition and max fan.

4- (Most Important!!!) the car is very slippery even on slow speed. every time I hit the small pumps between lanes it act like it will slip or changing lane on average speed or hitting the gas more than half kickdown its act like it will slip !!!!

Can anyone help here ? thank you

Old 11-14-2013, 08:45 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by UseFz89
HI I bought a used Dodge charger 2011 rt road and track
Its very impressive car but I have some issues like :

1- loud clicking sound comes from the front of the car when I start it . (Only if its cold)

2- Passive entry is not working .

3- When I start Auto on Climate control Its always turn on a max air condition and max fan.

4- (Most Important!!!) the car is very slippery even on slow speed. every time I hit the small pumps between lanes it act like it will slip or changing lane on average speed or hitting the gas more than half kickdown its act like it will slip !!!!

Can anyone help here ? thank you
UseFz89,

Was your Charger purchased at a dealer? Have you discussed your current issues with a Dodge dealer or where you purchased it?

Was the Passive Entry always working? This feature is programmable and can be turned ON/OFF:

Press the "Settings" hard-key to access the Settings screen, use the Page Up/Down soft-keys to scroll through the following settings. Press the Passive Entry soft-key to change this display. This feature allows you to lock and unlock the vehicle's door(s) without having to press the RKE transmitter lock or unlock buttons. To make your selection, press the Passive Entry soft-key, select ON or OFF followed by pressing the arrow back soft-key. This can be found on page 305 of the Owner's Manual.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask or if you would like to review your other concerns with the Dodge dealer, I'd be happy to help.

Welcome to the Dodge Forum!

Old 06-12-2014, 12:11 AM
mogcity
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default possible tire problem

What kind of tires are on your car? When I put Goodyear eagle super car tires on my old '07 I had similar problems with grip.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Several issues on Dodge charger RT road and track 2011