Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Climate control problems

Old 05-28-2014, 09:57 AM
Hoaxie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Climate control problems

Need help please. I have a 2007 charger that has a climate control problem. It suddenly stopped working. I've checked all the mini fuses front and back. I'm pretty sure it is not the control itself. I have no doc voltage to the harness at the control. I've put an idiot light at the number 14 fuse in the back and it does not light up.it is a 10 amp fuse so that is the correct one. I am pretty good with a meter so this should have been a no brainier......please help.

Old 05-28-2014, 10:05 AM
Hoaxie

I almost forgot the passenger side up airbag light on the dash is also on. I'm not sure if this is relieve nor not to this same issue. Thanks for any info.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:54 PM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoaxie
I almost forgot the passenger side up airbag light on the dash is also on. I'm not sure if this is relieve nor not to this same issue. Thanks for any info.

Are there any fault codes?

Old 06-03-2014, 07:18 PM
ohkwehonwe

im having same prob on a 08 charger please let me know if you find problem and like wise thanks

Old 06-04-2014, 08:57 PM
HemiMoparGuy1981
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If your test light didn't light up, then either you forgot to turn the key to On, or you have no voltage at the fuse, so obviously no voltage will get through that fuse and to the control module itself. Without a schematic, I am unsure of where that hot lead for the fuse box is coming from, but I'd be looking towards that wire.

edit: Wasn't trying to be a wise @$$ about not having the key on, we've all done stupid things like that...I once did a timing belt and spent hours moving it one tooth ahead and behind and redoing it all again because of a no start...before I knew it was a belt, I was checking spark and fuel pressure, so I had the fuel line unhooked, and apparently never hooked it back up.....

Last edited by HemiMoparGuy1981; 06-04-2014 at 09:00 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Climate control problems