Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2013 SE upgrade question: rear camera

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 11:32 AM
smmou812
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 SE upgrade question: rear camera

I bought a 2013 SE Charger last year, a very bare bones model I've been doing a few upgrades on. First I did fog lights, then remote ignition and splash guards. The last thing I want to do is a rear camera but I'm stumped as to whether or not I can do the factory camera or do I have to go aftermarket on it due to my car having the smaller 4 inch interior screen. I have 2 dealers near me and I've called both with the question and one told me it wouldnt be possible to do and the other said I would have to bring the car in and let them look at first to see if it is doable. So has anybody made this upgrade with a similar car? Thanks in advance if anybody can help me with my question.

Old 12-14-2014, 08:52 PM
Chrislorl
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is a double option There is a Nav/Camera option from Advent. The part # is CHRYNAV1. This will give you a full nav system and rear view camera. You access nav by pressing the +MORE button and the camera is automatic. This would use any aftermarket camera and doesn't come with the camera. I go one for a friend from Advance Digital Concepts in Seattle. You can find them by doing a google search.

Quick Reply: 2013 SE upgrade question: rear camera