Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Power adjust driver's seat not working

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 04:23 PM
Lightfighter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Power adjust driver's seat not working

My husband said he was adjusting the seat yesterday heard a clicking noise and then once it adjusted it was fine. In the morning he wanted to adjust the seat up and it didn't work no motor sound or anything just not moving at all. He said there was some water bottles under the seat but nothing that had impeded the moving. Any ideas on how to fix it? Has anyone else had this issue?

Old 09-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Lightfighter

Alright I found the right fuse #31 in the rear distribution center. Pulled it out and its so hot it burnt my finger. there are several other fuses like it that were not hot. I swapped fuse 31 with fuse 38 the ac power outlet(same type of fuse) and the power seats still do not work and the ac power outlets work fine so not the fuse.

Old 09-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Lightfighter

so on further investigation it is making a clicking noise in the fuse box which sort of sounds like the tripping noise a house fuse box makes when the fuse trips not sure if that is what its supposed to do.

Old 09-08-2014, 08:37 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Lightfighter
so on further investigation it is making a clicking noise in the fuse box which sort of sounds like the tripping noise a house fuse box makes when the fuse trips not sure if that is what its supposed to do.
Lightfighter,

I'm sorry to hear about your power seat issue. Have you had an opportunity to speak with your servicing dealer?

Quick Reply: Power adjust driver's seat not working