Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

High beam indicator issue

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 03:22 AM
Raynman59
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default High beam indicator issue

I have a 2007 Charger RT. Recently, the high beam indicator will light up on the instrument panel, although the high beams themselves are not on. The only way it will turn off when this happens is if I turn on the lights and then click the high beam switch on and then off ....

Any ideas as to what's going on?

Old 10-22-2014, 10:10 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Raynman59
I have a 2007 Charger RT. Recently, the high beam indicator will light up on the instrument panel, although the high beams themselves are not on. The only way it will turn off when this happens is if I turn on the lights and then click the high beam switch on and then off ....

Raynman59,

I'm sorry to hear about your concern. This could be the result of a loose connection or wiring concern, or possibly an issue with the multifunction switch.

Does this occur every time you start the car?

Old 10-22-2014, 10:16 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Raynman59

It could be the front control module which controls the headlamps.

Quick Reply: High beam indicator issue