Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

New Here

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 10:00 PM
wav6644
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Here

Hi Everyone,

Looking to go form a Chrysler Sebring Convertible which has been less than reliable, to a Charger. My other car is a 97 Firebird (3.8L but will be doing the LS1 Swap when the V6 dies).

I am live in Kissimmee and just got a new job in Longwood (Orlando Area), working in the Scuba Diving industry. I will also be instructing on the weekends starting November... this will have me putting more miles on. I was drawn to the 06 to Present Chargers because of the Trunk Space, and rear seating would allow me to transport students to dive sites when needed. I am not looking for Speed and Power (I will get that with the Firebird), but do want something fun to drive.

Most important thing of all, the wife OK'd it. She seems to be afraid for us to keep the Sebring, and finally gave me permission to get the Charger.

Based on what I just described, would you recommend the 2.7, 3.5, or 5.7?
I haven't had the chance to test drive anything yet, but will start searching soon.