Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

06' Charger Reset Issue

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2015, 11:50 PM
Stehen
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06' Charger Reset Issue

Hello everyone and Thank You. I have an 06" Charger with a 3.5L. All maintenance has been kept up with and I have never had an issue to date. I just finished replacing the spark plugs at 94k miles. After installing the intake manifold, reconnecting all of the wiring harness connectors and buttoning up everything else I started the vehicle and ran it for 15 minutes. It ran as smooth as silk. Later that day, after driving for about 20 minutes, the Lightning Bolt lamp and Traction Control light came on and started flashing. The idle dropped way down as well. I stopped and disconnected the battery ground for 2 minutes before reconnecting it. I drove on and soon after the exact same codes came on again. I checked all hardware and electrical connections again and all was well. I'm afraid I may have missed something or may need a dealership technician to clear it. Can anyone point me in the right direction from here? Thank you so very much.

Quick Reply: 06' Charger Reset Issue