Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2009 police charger

Old 12-10-2015, 01:26 AM
mgerdau
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 police charger

I'm new to the group - so Hi!

I have a former police cruiser. I'm in the process of taking the "cop" stuff out and make it "regular" sedan.

So far I've put in a K&N Cold Air Intake, put in the rear door rods so the rear passengers can get out and don't feel trapped, and took out the rear plastic seat and replaced it with a stock rear seat. Recently, I've purchased a stock center console to replace the police mini console and the remote keyless entry.

In my charger there is a "T" shaped hole in the headliner. I can reach into the hole and find a wire (haven't check to see if it's hot) but I think it was for a dome light (because something round was mounted up there. It has two small courtesy lights with the sunglass compartment but I would like to wire a dome light in too. So when I open the doors the lights come on and when I close the doors the lights go off.

So I'm looking for a dome light to mount in the "T" shaped hole and any advise on how to wire courtesy lights.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2009 police charger