Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Charger 6.4 LMI Filter

Old 01-18-2016, 07:08 PM
TAL7A
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charger 6.4 LMI Filter

Hello everybody, hope all of you're doing great!

So here it goes. My ride is 2012 Charger SRT8 2012 full stock and virgin. I just got done with my warranty and now planning on working on it from the basics stage one.

I'm planning on installing a CAI Filter as a first thing for performance and thinking of going for the LMI. I do have other 2 brands I'd go for like Air Raid and aFe. I wanted to ask which one would you guys recommend? I'm really thinking of going for the LMI Carbon Fibre one since it's, well carbon fibre and great looking and performance wise. If so, which one? I've seen like two types for my engine; FENDER MOUNT & CARBON FIBER (I don't know if there are more). What are the differences and which one should I go for and why? According to the throttle body size I'm not sure...

One thing I'm not satisfied with is that it does not have any housing for heat or else I don't know if it will effect my performance. P.S. I live in a hot country in the middle east where temperature in summer rise up to 50 degrees celsius!! (122 Fahrenheit)

Old 01-18-2016, 07:37 PM
toss42
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Posting a message or Thread

Would be doing great if I could get direction on how to post a message on dodge forum....Confused..

Old 01-19-2016, 07:38 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Originally Posted by toss42
Would be doing great if I could get direction on how to post a message on dodge forum....Confused..
You just did. What is your confusion? If you are referring to how to start a new thread, click the "New Thread" button at the top in whatever section you are in. You have been posting since 2010. Not sure what your issue is.

Last edited by jkeaton; 01-19-2016 at 07:41 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Charger 6.4 LMI Filter