Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

A/C concern.

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 12:44 AM
Leo828
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A/C concern.

I have a 2008 Dodge Charger V6, that has been acting weird whenever I have the AC on. The AC seems to cool the inside of the vehicle well, but after a while of driving the vehicle whenever the vehicle is hot, at normal operating temperature, sometimes the car makes a loud humming noise (seems to come from the radiator or condenser) and makes the whole car vibrates really bad, and this is usually at a stopping point and on a hot day above 80degrees. It feels as if the cooling fans are hitting something or are just stuck and not turning, but they are. I cannot figure out what is wrong with it. I have recently replaced the spark plugs and we're torqued to specs. I have also recently gotten the radiator and and cooling fans replacedo as well. I have scanned the vehicle for any stored codes, but no luck, and it does not show any misfires at all.

Last edited by Leo828; 06-22-2016 at 12:54 AM.

Quick Reply: A/C concern.