Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

ac problems

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 02:57 PM
luke guillory
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Charger AC Issues

compressor turns but do not get cold air. seems to be only couple things not to work. could be the cold and hot air difusser ore maybe low pressure switch which i think is the transducer swiitch but it still turns the fan on. could it be the switch partly works or no.2006 dodge charger

Try to figures why the ac isn't cooling not low think it could be transducer or the hot cold mix valve not sure. Can't getinfo from manual compressor engauges and turns will Not give cool air. Anybody could you please give me more info .thanks

Last edited by jkeaton; 03-27-2017 at 05:14 PM.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:49 PM
Lasharna Moody
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 dodge charger a.c. problems

I have been to the dealership several times in the 2 months i have owned this car with the same issue they sit in the car and feel that the ac is not blowing cold at all it's not even allowing the circular to be turned on it blinks and then turns off each time they feel its warm they turn it off hook it up to a machine that resets and runs tests and then it starts working again. I'm told everytime it happens bring it back I do and leave with the same exact answer nothing. A few days later same thing happens.

Quick Reply: ac problems