Dodge Classics Have a pre-muscle era car? How about an old pickup truck? Talk classic automobiles within.

1990 Dodge Dynasty Help?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 03:03 PM
kaptainkry
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1990 Dodge Dynasty Help?

First: my sincerest apologies if I'm in the wrong catagory for this is my first post and I'm not very familiar with this forum.

So on of my family members recently passed and I've acquired the 1990 Dodge Dynasty they had. It became a little restoration project of mine since it was not in the best shape but the body itself was maintained fairly well. The headliner was litterly hanging off (held up by thumbtacks litterly) so that was my first thing I replaced. It looks nice now. There are several little interior things that need to be replaced but one that is bothering me is the door trim panels. They have a wooden decor printed on them and there are 3 out of 4 missing. I'm not quite sure what the previous owner did with them but they left behind an ugly silver frame that I can't really remove without leaving a huge gap in the door. So I sought to replace them with no success. I've googled every term I could only to find ONE FULL door panel. I do not want to spend $60 for a full door interior pannel for one little part off of it... even more since I can't even find two more. So my question is this: Does anyone know where to find these panels... and if not what is an easy fix to remove it without leaving a huge gap in the door or what can I do to cover it up?
1990 Dodge Dynasty Help?-550x412x1993-dodge-dynasty-down-on-the-junkyard-06-550x412.jpg.pagespeed.ic.tp_kpcl5r5.jpg
one with the panel
1990 Dodge Dynasty Help?-cc-154-074-800.jpg
one without

Quick Reply: 1990 Dodge Dynasty Help?