Dodge Classics Have a pre-muscle era car? How about an old pickup truck? Talk classic automobiles within.

Classic Dodge Diesel 4DR P/U in Gonzales, LA 70737, Dropped from hydro lift 09/11/16

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 09:33 PM
suzlswiz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Classic Dodge Diesel 4DR P/U in Gonzales, LA 70737, Dropped from hydro lift 09/11/16

On Sunday, 09/11/2016, I witnessed a gorgeous, classic, Dodge pickup truck as it was dropped/crashed off of a hydraulic lift at a large Mart in Gonzales, Louisiana, 70737. The service personal would not let me close enough to get a good look, but my estimate is that it was anywhere from a 65 - 75 model with a diesel engine. It was a two tone, red and white, 4 door, that appeared to have been fully restored. I am seeking help in finding the owner to be sure he/she knows about this occurrence. If anyone might be able to help me identify the owner of this incredible and rare Dodge pickup, please respond. My mother and I both saw this and feel certain the owner should be notified. The auto service center at this mart seems to be grossly negligent and willing to cover up their errors. My truck was also damaged while in their care and they lied to me about the truck being in the camera's sight at all times. Only after making a police report, did I find out otherwise.

I know Dodge trucks are tough, but this beautiful baby was abused. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:27 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

I'm sure the owner will be notified. He's bound to show up sometime to pick his vehicle up.

Quick Reply: Classic Dodge Diesel 4DR P/U in Gonzales, LA 70737, Dropped from hydro lift 09/11/16