Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Impartial services group

Old 07-11-2008, 09:21 PM
closeracing
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impartial services group

Has anyone here ever dealt with these people? I am in the thick of it with them and getting nowhere.
Any advice on how to motivate them would be appreciated.
Thanks, Derek

Old 07-11-2008, 09:27 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker
Default RE: Impartial services group

I never heard of them. I assume they are an arbitration group, and this has to do with you truck? A little background might help get you some better answers.

Old 07-11-2008, 09:34 PM
closeracing

I have an 07 ram 2500 6.7 liter cummins with a reoccurring check engine light problem. I purchased the truck dec.31 2007 and it has been in 9times and the problem is still unresolved. Chrysler has agreed to a buyback and has referred the case to impartial services group (isg) and they give new meaning to the phrase dragging your feet. I have been pursueing this for a few months now and know little more about where we stand than when it all began. I just want this to be over and was wondering if anyone else has ever completed this process.
Thanks, Derek

Old 07-12-2008, 06:05 AM
captjim1

I to had a problem with check engine light on 07 with the 6.7. Had all kind of problems getting them to stay on my claim.Took me 4 months to get my buyback done. Just keep persistant and be firm with what you are willing to pay. They'll try to bleed all they can from you. Let them knowyou are willing to go lemon lawwith this truck and are willing to lawer up if need be.In the end I was fairly happy with my deal. Just took a lot of yelling over the phone. And make sure you keep all records of conversations and names, dates etc. Good luck.

Old 07-12-2008, 10:00 AM
closeracing

Thanks, you've been very helpful. We were supposed to reach a resolution by yesterday, but of course I haven't heard anything. They haven't even made me an offer yet they had me find a truck. I'll keep everyone posted as to how things turnout.
Derek

Old 07-12-2008, 12:20 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

I would suggest you be firm and persistent, but not loud or rude. Ask for a commitment on next contact during each conversation and if they don't keep it, remind them that they haven't on the next conversation. Research your states lemon laws, get facts, figures, and take notes on all conversations as well as ask for offers in writing.Let them know that you will take it to an attorney and file a law suit if an agreement can't be reached.

Old 07-12-2008, 03:19 PM
closeracing

I need to put more pressure on them to actually committ to something tangible. They will say things like we will have resolution this week, but not that they will ever call me to tell me about it, or exactally what resolution means to them. When I call I get voicemail, and I know they have caller I.D.and are screening their calls.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Impartial services group