Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

New, Used Dodge ram questions...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Shrimptacos
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New, Used Dodge ram questions...

Well, I purchased a new to me 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel. And have a few issues that I am anticipating having to address. here goes: 1. When I hook my travel trailer only the left turn signals work, was told that it's the towing Module or the TIPM (?) anyone have any experience with such a thing? 2. My lights flicker, Headlights dash lights, radio and interior lights all at the same frequency. I think it also happens when I am on and/or off the brakes. 3. the drivers rear view does not want to go upwards I can manually adjust it but sure would like it to work properly.

I apologize if the answers are in the archives but i am a bit internet-ly challenged as of late I will search better when I have a bit more time.

Thanks

Old 02-10-2010, 04:34 PM
MOPARPAT
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On the lights issue, try to find loose ground wires, maybe fuse going bad or dirty connections, look for poss corosion where ever you see ground wires, look for the simple stuff first

Quick Reply: New, Used Dodge ram questions...