Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Ram Truck brand giving away a tailgate grill for Fathers Day...LOOK QUICK!!!!

Old 06-15-2011, 11:29 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Ram Truck brand giving away a tailgate grill for Fathers Day...LOOK QUICK!!!!

Howdy Ram owners!

I got an email from the folks at Chrysler today, letting me know about a contest that they are running for Father's Day - with the winner getting a Margaritaville Tailgate Propane Grill (click here if you dont know what it is) and $100 bucks worth of meat and all you have to do is submit a picture of your Dad with his Ram...or i suppose that if you are a dad, have your kid or wife take a picture of you with your Ram and posted it on RamZone.com. If you have a good story to go with the picture, it could improve your chances of winning but the ONLY thing that you have to do to enter is post a picture of your dad (or have your kid post a picture of you) on the RamZone contest post. You can check that official announcement out, with the full details of the contest by clicking here!

By the way, they havent gotten many entries so far so everyone reading this has a chance of winning..as the contest ends this Sunday. On top of the grand prize of a grille and $100 in steak, there will be three honorable mentions...who will win a $50 Gander Mountain gift Card..again, just for posting a picture of your dad or yourself on the behalf of your kid(s) on RamZone.com!

Old 06-16-2012, 03:51 PM
3dubs
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a year old. Are they running the contest again? If not maybe it should come down.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:28 PM
AJOSSY
Amateur

Now it's two years old!

Old 06-22-2013, 02:44 PM
aofarrell2
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol ^

Old 08-06-2015, 10:27 PM
Rodical

I bet I win the late prize.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ram Truck brand giving away a tailgate grill for Fathers Day...LOOK QUICK!!!!