Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

what next?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 06:53 PM
dodge626
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what next?

hey guys you have seen me post a few things on here and in the future i am planing on doing some more things to my truck im looking for better mileage numbers more then i am looking for power numbers right now my 03 2500 has the edge juice with attitude and a turbo back 4 inch sliverline exhaust with a muffler and i have a part of me that wants to delete the muffler if i can get a piece of 4 inch stainless to put in its place. now my other thoughts are to put an air intake, a fass platinum series lift pump on and a intake horn and wouldnt mind changing to the banks intercooler on no know those things will give me good numbers but what could i expect to see right now with where i drive and how i drive i dont see much better then 17 mpg which to me i think is low with the set up my truck has now. so my question is to you guys what should i do next? and o yea someday im going to change to stacks but right now the exhaust is less then a year old. thanks guys cant wait to hear what you guys have to say

Old 09-14-2011, 06:21 PM
dodge626
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no one has any input what so ever?