Dodge Dart The Dodge Dart forum is the place for all Dart 2013+ Owners Discussion

New 2013 Dodge Dart owners check in here!

Old 01-29-2017, 12:44 PM
CHRuck1990
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HI there everyone!! Wife and I bought a white 2016 Dart GT back in august. 2.4 L, 6 speed automatic. For as long as I can remember Ive always been a mopar guy and just a few years ago converted the wife from subaru to dodge. We love the car but want to change a few things on it such as wheels, exhaust, and coilovers to name a few. If anyone would be able to be of assistance with the wheels in particular that'd be great.

Old 06-21-2017, 09:49 AM
blkwido1
Default New dart owner

Hello my name is Tim. About 2 months ago bought first Dart. I have loved the design ever since it came out. Its a great little car that I love driving and seeing the great gas mileage.

Old 09-20-2017, 07:12 PM
LLinLa
Default Dart owner since 2014

My sister is controller for the dealer in Biloxi, MS so it was natural to look there when mine went down and out. It was a 2013 LE that the party traded up in 2014 so it had less than 10k miles. Very pleased except for the fact that the local dealer (I live in New Orleans some 80 miles away) gives people who DIDN'T buy from his dealership less attention than his buyers. I "understand" but if a Dodge breaks, it shouldn't matter where it was bought. My shift cable broke and they acted like they would do me a favor looking at it . . . next week when they got around to it! In fairness, it only took three business days eventually: acceptable. But the initial attitude put me off.

The car has performed exceptionally well these past three years and I am pleased with it. The only problem was a fried battery over a year ago but that was easily remedied, not a Dodge problem.

Old 09-22-2017, 10:06 AM
dnunezo

HELP

Hello, I have a Dart 2013 SXT with the touchscreen Uconnect system and last week I started to have problems with the microphone, when I call, the person on the otherside only hears like someone is growling or when I use the voice commands, the system says thatcant understand what i'm saying.

But when I strem music from my phone it works wonderfull.

Any idea?

I already went to my retailer and they said already made de upgrades available en Uconnect webpage, and that I still need to bought a new mic, for 1,000usd

It's very rare, because another person in another part of the country has the EXACT same problem as myself here:

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-d...t-working.html

Any recomendations?

Old 12-26-2017, 10:46 AM
Eclektq

Have a '13 Rallye header orange Dart.......Have 37,000 Highway miles on her, I use it for trips to see family etc.
Love it, Great driver....Rides like a much larger car......No complaints, But I need to get it to the dealer to check out
that recall......Thanks and look forward to talking to ya'll..........

Old 06-29-2019, 08:23 PM
Tabetha Donyle Dusenbery
Default Having issues

I have a 2013 dodge dart and I love it. But I been having issues with my Bluetooth. My music keeps skipping like a scratch CD. It didn't do it when i first bought it. It just started happen a few weeks ago. Please help. Its getting really annoying.

Old 06-30-2019, 11:31 AM
LLinLa

Originally Posted by Tabetha Donyle Dusenbery
I have a 2013 dodge dart and I love it. But I been having issues with my Bluetooth. My music keeps skipping like a scratch CD. It didn't do it when i first bought it. It just started happen a few weeks ago. Please help. Its getting really annoying.
I own the same vehicle and I have a similar problem except with the phone bluetooth connection. I purchased the pre-owned vehicle in 2014. (My sister works for the dealer so I was pretty sure the car was in perfect working order and it has been except for the more recent bluetooth problem.) Anyway, I believe that bluetooth module is replaceable for around the $300-400 range. According to forums, it is a common failure for some reason. And I believe that's a ridiculous price. Convenient but ridiculous. My problem started a couple of years ago after many years of exceptional performance as designed.

Cheaper solutions: Find one of those devices at Best Buy (or the like) for hands-free phone for under $100 if the phone is an issue. Secondly, I'm not sure if it's standard on all 2013 Darts, but in my center console there is a USB and micro-disk slot that I use for that purpose. I transferred all my music onto a 32GB Sandisk card (and that's over 5000 songs which only half fills it! I used to DJ so it's my collection). And you don't need a high speed top-of-the-line card like video cameras. Around $10 should do it. You can use a USB dongle but it will stick out and get in the way if you move things in and out and you might damage it. The micro-card (if you have the slot) "disappears" with no obstruction.

Yes, it was really convenient to have bluetooth working. I have disconnected the battery and it reset that module a couple of times but a week later, failure again. So I solved the problem with the solutions above.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New 2013 Dodge Dart owners check in here!