Dodge Dart The Dodge Dart forum is the place for all Dart 2013+ Owners Discussion

Uconnect Bluetooth Issue

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 09:56 PM
colt505
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uconnect Bluetooth Issue

I have a 2013 dart and a LG G3 and I swear the blue tooth is the biggest pain the the butt. Some times I get in the car it the bluetooth will connect and everything will be good and other times it doesn't connect and you have to mess with it to get it to connect. Well just yesterday it would not connect no matter what I did so I deleted it off the paired device lists and deleted of my bluetooth list on my phone and now when I tried to pair my phone back up to the unconnect and clicked discover bluetooth devices Uconnect doesn't even show up! Any idea what it could be? thanks.

Old 09-25-2015, 10:19 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

I don't know but that's why I won't even try. I hear and read so many complaints. The cell providers and auto manufacturers do not do a very good job of working together.

Old 10-02-2015, 09:42 AM
xsdbs
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Which radio do you have? If it's the RAE (basic AM / FM CD player) then what I'd try first is to reboot the phone. On an Android device, hold the power button till the menu comes up. There'll be 3 choices and 1 is "Restart", select that one. The phone will go thru a reboot which is not the same as turning it off and back on. This will close out any open APPs that are working away in the background even though we think that when we leave an APP that it closes down, they don't. This is usually the first thing to try when things act strange and usually helps. If that doesn't work, then I'd go to a vehicle reset by disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes or so, then reconnect it.

Originally Posted by colt505
I have a 2013 dart and a LG G3 and I swear the blue tooth is the biggest pain the the butt. Some times I get in the car it the bluetooth will connect and everything will be good and other times it doesn't connect and you have to mess with it to get it to connect. Well just yesterday it would not connect no matter what I did so I deleted it off the paired device lists and deleted of my bluetooth list on my phone and now when I tried to pair my phone back up to the unconnect and clicked discover bluetooth devices Uconnect doesn't even show up! Any idea what it could be? thanks.

Quick Reply: Uconnect Bluetooth Issue