Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

One Owner 1989 Dodge Daytona ES For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 05:52 PM
89turbodaytoner
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One Owner 1989 Dodge Daytona ES For Sale

I hate to let her go after 20 years, but it is just time. Runs great. Garage kept all but maybe 2 years total. Needs a little cosmetics. No wrecks. Not many of these around. I have every record since day 1 and a log of what has been done during each 93 octane fill. A/c broken. Clean inside. All original, including T-tops and power seat. 5-speed and still fun to drive. Blue, but needs paint. Painted very close to original color in 2001. About 125-140,000 miles is my best guess based on previous gas milage per tank. I have been through 3 odometer clusters, and gave up.
Any other questions, fire away-will help kill my day at work.
Slight chance I might consider a trade. Bruce
ps. great gas milage, especially on hwy, if you stay outta turbo of course.

Old 11-23-2009, 07:41 PM
Bob the Medic
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 89turbodaytoner
I hate to let her go after 20 years, but it is just time. Runs great. Garage kept all but maybe 2 years total. Needs a little cosmetics. No wrecks. Not many of these around. I have every record since day 1 and a log of what has been done during each 93 octane fill. A/c broken. Clean inside. All original, including T-tops and power seat. 5-speed and still fun to drive. Blue, but needs paint. Painted very close to original color in 2001. About 125-140,000 miles is my best guess based on previous gas milage per tank. I have been through 3 odometer clusters, and gave up.
Any other questions, fire away-will help kill my day at work.
Slight chance I might consider a trade. Bruce
ps. great gas milage, especially on hwy, if you stay outta turbo of course.
Did you ever sell this Daytona?? Just checking this forum for first time.

Quick Reply: One Owner 1989 Dodge Daytona ES For Sale