Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

91 daytona ES, for sale/give away

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 10:58 AM
NysaK
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 91 daytona ES, for sale/give away

I have a 91 dodge Daytona ES for sale/give away
Black two door hatch back with grey interior, 5 speed manual, new fuel pump 1 year ago, new ignition 3 years ago, new rear wheel bearings(inner and outer) 4 years ago, it has the usual problems you would expect on a 20 year old car, body dings, some front end work to be done, etc. The major problem with it is the head, it blew a head gasket this winter and after tearing apart the engine to replace it we discovered it had a warped/cracked head, I don't have the time/energy/ money to put into fixing this car up but I hate to see a classic end up at a junk yard for scrap. Put a new head and head gasket on this car and it'll drive tomorrow, or spend the time fixing it up and have a nice little sports car, OR use it as a parts car for your Daytona, whatever happens this car isn't going to the trash heap just yet.

Car is located in Grand Forks ND, contact me with any questions.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:41 PM
88DaytonaBase
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you decide to part it, i need some little TBI parts, the return springs, and throttle cable retainer clips

Quick Reply: 91 daytona ES, for sale/give away