Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

Selling 1989 Daytona Shelby Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 09:14 PM
BluEyeDragon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Selling 1989 Daytona Shelby Turbo

Original Shelby, selling whole car only for resto or parts.

Runs great, strong clutch and turbo, needs floorpan and rockers, new tires, and has a noise in front right which is probably the cv joint again, and new seals around the t-tops (passenger side t-top leaks some)

Heat works AC doesn't (needs charging and new AC condenser). Catalytic converter rattles and will probably need to be replaced also. No major rust aside from the floors and rockers.

Started dismantling the interior to replace the floors and ran out of time, money and drive. Would love to see someone restore it.

Red with grey cloth interior, t-tops, louvers, pw, pl, cruise, aluminum wheels, 5-speed, 2.2L, good airbag. Have spare bumper cover and steering column (defunct airbag) to go with it.

Car is located in central NH. Pics are available on request. Please email me for more info. $1500.00 OBO Motivated to sell so don't be shy.

Uptomyearsinfur@verizon.net

Old 05-08-2010, 08:06 PM
jmichelin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i need 6 little parts lol, i need the 2 copper o rings, the 2 springs that go from the throttle mounting plate to the throttle plate and the throttle cable retaining clips

Quick Reply: Selling 1989 Daytona Shelby Turbo