Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

O2 Sensore causes problme Question?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2004, 02:46 AM
DARKSUN
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default O2 Sensore causes problme Question?

OK I just got my car installed with new plugs etc, and had to take out the O2 sensor cause mine original was dead. So once i did that, I drove it for 3 days with no o2 sensor...Its was AWESOME!!! POWER was high and car purrsed SUPER smooth and no hesitation what so ever on the car. My new NGK o2 sensor came in and BOOM, One its in, Is has problems with idle again from start...Idle is smooth, Once you step on gas, it chokes to death, almost sutting down the engine..liike SUPER LEAN!!! and once i let off the gas pedal its sommoth again.

I have to wonder is my o2 sensor bad (probplem like this with OLD o2 sensor as well) or os my ECU messed up? I know runnig with no os sensor i was runnning super rich, but it was smooth even at cold start. Now that the new O2 sensor is in , i should get better gas mailege..(I was getting 340KM per tank before)

HELP!!!! i dont know what to do!!??

Quick Reply: O2 Sensore causes problme Question?