2nd Gen Intrepid 1998 through 2004 Intrepids

Need Help/Advice From DMV'ers (DC, MD, VA)- 2001 Intrepid Engine Swap 3.2 Or 3.5

Old 08-31-2014, 02:11 PM
AUTOROOKIE
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Need Help/Advice From DMV'ers (DC, MD, VA)- 2001 Intrepid Engine Swap 3.2 Or 3.5

Asking The Gear Heads in MD, DC Or VA For Help With My Lovely 2001 Intrepid, I have Had Enough Headache With the 2.7 Engine, I'm Finally Divorcing Her. I Was Trying to Fix it, But, Just Decided its not Worth it, Why Spend all that Money Fixing it, Yet that Potential For Another Breakdown is Still There? - Its Not Worth it.

I'd Like to Swap the Engine for a 3.2 Or 3.5, But I Need Help With Folks That Have Done it Before, Plus I Want to Be Part Of The Whole Process, I Want to Learn As Much As I Can. I Could Take it to A Shop, But I Won't Feel Comfortable, Because Most Of These Shops Don't know What The Heck They Are Doing With Peoples Cars, Last Time, I Put My Car in the Shop For Repair, It Came Out With The Same Problems And More.

But AnyWay, Basically, I Just Hope to Get Help/Advice From People Around My Way Who Can Direct Me to The Right Person/People to Do This For Me For Not A Whole Lot Of Money, Just Make Me An Offer I Wont Refuse. I Don't Want to Junk Or Sell The Car For Cheap.

Please Help!

Old 08-31-2014, 03:42 PM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Junk it. Not worth it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need Help/Advice From DMV'ers (DC, MD, VA)- 2001 Intrepid Engine Swap 3.2 Or 3.5