Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

Driveline issues??

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 10:39 PM
GIXXERGUY6
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driveline issues??

In regular drive mode at about 1500 RPM's and about 28mph I felt the car shudder like air bubbles in a water hose or clutch slippage, etc...

also

under normal acceleration(light) at about 40-45mph a "growling" vibration type of feeling was experienced.

And then there is the clunking like something is loose in the suspension when hitting normal sized bumps and divots in the roads(sounds like I'm in my Ram going baja'n through the seasonal roads in Michigan) LOL!

1510 Miles on it so far and not really that thrilled! On top of that the car was back for a Sirius radio issue(stopped working)...Had Radio, Traffic and Travel Link before taking it in. They replaced the faulty module or receiver and now we only have Radio!

I got pissed when I called Sirius and they didn't know how to add the new radio ID to the existing account that was set up by the dealer in my wife's name per the VIN of the Journey! LOL. Morons don't even know how to support the system they are selling????

Old 10-24-2012, 07:25 PM
greenmachineiijh
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That Journey is too new for you to stress on doing it yourself fixes. take it back to the dealer. Don't get too frustrated yet. Give them a chance to make it right.

Clunking is common engaging and dis-engaging these transmissions or during hard acceleration and suddenly letting up on the gas.

Call Sirius back. You had a newbie on the phone and was not escalating your issue properly.

Quick Reply: Driveline issues??