Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

Help with my 2010 Dodge Journey SXT

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2024, 10:08 AM
Jtesler
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Help with my 2010 Dodge Journey SXT

Hello all. I’m new here. I came here because I need help. My Journey is not running very good lately. It has a bit of a rough idle. When driving down the roads (after it warms up a bit). It will start to shudder (I guess you would say that). It starts to shake and rattle some. I know it has something to do with either spark or fuel delivery because it doesn’t do it all the time. It starts its shuttering thing somewhere between 30 to 40 mph. Then it will stop and run good and smooth at 75 to 80 mph. I have the red lightning bolt in parentheses on the dash most of the time. The check engine light is on. I can’t get the codes because my obd port don’t work. I can’t find the fuse to replace it because I have an SXT model and haven’t found anything online pointing in the right direction. I have already replaced the crankshaft position sensor, throttle body, and mass airflow sensor. I am getting to the point where I’m at a loss and don’t know where to go next. If someone could please help it would be greatly appreciated. This is our only vehicle and my wife is a double above knee amputee. We need this car for her doctor appointments and getting the kids to school.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-09-2024, 05:18 PM
Jenny A
Default 2010 sct

Look up 2010 dodge charger. It is the same 3.5 v6

Old 02-09-2024, 05:20 PM
Jenny A

Lookup 2010 dodge charger it is the same engine as the sct the 3.5 v6

Old 02-09-2024, 05:22 PM
Jenny A

I am having a similar issue it started last night I said Mom started clattering and shaking like hell but it says I have an open circuit on injector number four on my OBD2 code reader

Quick Reply: Help with my 2010 Dodge Journey SXT