Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

Rear signal light always blinking

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2015, 10:37 AM
cncninja
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DodgeCACares
cncninja,

When waYes the Ucs your last radio replacement? Are you currently having an issue with your Uconnect.
Yes I am having Uconnect problems. The unit that is in my DJ was installed on Oct 29 2014 while it was still under warranty.

Old 01-12-2015, 08:55 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cncninja
Yes I am having Uconnect problems. The unit that is in my DJ was installed on Oct 29 2014 while it was still under warranty.
cncninja,

Keep an eye on your PM inbox.

Old 01-15-2015, 10:56 AM
cncninja
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Blinking lights solved. Salt water got into the trailer wiring and shorted out the converter box. While the dealer was sorting this out it actually started to smoke and then popped the inline fuse. Removed the offending items and everything works as it should....except the Uconnect, but that is a different story, and it seems as if Chrysler is finally doing something about it!

Old 01-16-2015, 08:56 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cncninja
Blinking lights solved. Salt water got into the trailer wiring and shorted out the converter box. While the dealer was sorting this out it actually started to smoke and then popped the inline fuse. Removed the offending items and everything works as it should....except the Uconnect, but that is a different story, and it seems as if Chrysler is finally doing something about it!
cncninja,

I'm pleased to hear your dealer was able to quickly identify and address your concerns!

Quick Reply: Rear signal light always blinking