Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

Hello I am new here , my name is Jae Matthews and I really need help A.S.A.P

Old 02-27-2015, 10:30 PM
Jae Matthews
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hello I am new here , my name is Jae Matthews and I really need help A.S.A.P

I own a 2012 Dodge Journey with 41,000 miles on it and recently I started hearing a clicking / ticking sound only when I turn from a stopped position and press on the gas both left and right . There is no clicking around curves while driving without pressing the gas it only happens after I start going from a stopped position as I accelerate while turning going forward and backwards. I had the cv joints looked at and was told their both fine . I have had at two different shops and no-one can find a cause . I've kept regular fluid changes and routine maintenance up to date , I've never heard these sounds before , Any suggestions on this matter would be greatly appreciated as our family relies on this vehicle daily and want to get whatever is making that noise fixed, thank you.

Old 02-27-2015, 11:17 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 333 Likes on 297 Posts

Please. Only one thread. Help will come.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hello I am new here , my name is Jae Matthews and I really need help A.S.A.P